I’m thrilled today to be broadcasting my first ever video podcast! I’ve been thinking about creating my own video podcast for a long time now and finally jumped into it. I knew next to nothing about video recording and editing but thanks to online research, youtube tutorials and the help of other poscasters, I did it! 🙂
Sorry for all the wiggling: I really need to stop moving my arms and shoulders like this when I’m recording 🙂 I’m not happy with the quality of the image and sound, so I’ve upgraded to a new camera and depending on the results, I might also invest in a little microphone. Please do send comments and feedback, I hope you enjoy it!
1/12/2016 edit: sorry but since posting this, Steph C from the Cake Patterns and 3 hours past the edge of the world seems to have closed her websites
- One needle
- finished items
- Top C from the French Book Tuniques pour Petits et Grands by Cécile de Châtillon – lace from Mondial Tissus (F) and white cotton/polyester blend from somewhere I don’t remember 🙂
- Deer & Doe Pavot Jacket – coated linen from Cousette (F)
- Pyjamas from Steph C’s customized pants block – polka dot fabric from Les Coupons de Saint-Pierre (F)
- under the presser foot
- sewing plans
- slip from Vogue 8888 – viscose from Les Coupons de Saint-Pierre (F) not available anymore
- Deer & Doe Cardamome dress – chambray from the Ottobre Etsy shop and a link to Mademoiselle Bli’s beautiful top made form this pattern
- Burda 7863 jeans/trousers – still need to find the fabric with the right amount of stretch for this one – any ideas?
- Capeline (hat) from the book Je fais mes Chapeaux by Rébecca Meurin (salut Rébecca !) – stash fabric but I don’t know which one
- finished items
- Two needles