A few days ago, I had the wonderful surprise to discover I was awarded the Versatile blogger award by A Girl in Winter. Many thanks to you! I have been following A Girl in Winter’s blog for a long time now, she’s an experienced fellow knitter and has many beautiful projects. She is an inspiration to me, I even entirely copied her Springtime Bandit by used the exact same yarn and colour! She recently started sewing too and has been very patient with annoying waistbands…
So here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award;
- Include a link to their blog;
- Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered;
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award;
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
15 bloggers, the choice will be hard, I follow and enjoy so many! So here’s a very short selection: if you don’t already follow them, go and have a look:
And now on to 7 things about myself…
1. I love to learn new things. And I don’ t necessarily want to become an expert at these new things but I love understanding how it works.
2. I’m sad that I can’t read as much as I did before, but my free time at home disappears in my crafty activities and I have the chance to cycle to work, so no commute.
3. I really enjoy sewing, but I think I’m mainly a knitter: during the past years I’ve only spent less than 10 days without picking up my knitting.
4. Stuff I make has to be useful. I know it’s a bit dumb and you don’t always have to give a precise function to something but that’s how it is. It means that I have a hard time even making toys or home dec.
5. I love watching TV programmes where people send videos of themselves doing dangerous or stupid things or falling of tree, it makes me laugh so much: the things people can do when they’re in front of a camera! stupid..
6. I hate having to phone people or answering the phone. I hate talking on the phone, apart from my husband and my sister. That’s why I use my smartphone basically for everything else than making phone calls.
7. My job is a bit like that of Dr. Brennan in the TV series Bones, except that we have less money and my dead people are much older (thank God, no soft tissues left).